Ultimate Modular Carport White
- Ideal for use as a carport, log store, fuel store, dry play area, laundry area or smoking shelter.
- Create a undercover area for cars, fuel, outdoor toys, bikes and more.
- A strong PVC frame with steel reinforced roof beams.
- The base unit is 3.8m long and can be extended in units of 1.9m to an unlimited size.
- We've provided two different leg sizes to suit smaller and larger vehicles.
- The clear corrugated roof allows light through, creating a light & pleasant space.
- The integral guttering and downpipe allow you to control the rain flow away from your valuables.
- MAINLAND UK SHIPPING INCLUDED
(Some areas attract a surcharge - add your postcode in the cart)
- SEE DESCRIPTION FOR DIMENSIONS
- Delivered within 21-28 working days
How does it work?
The carport without extension is 3.8m wide.
This can then be extended in 1.9m sections with no other limit than the size of the wall it’s mounted on. Both the base unit and extensions are available with either 2 or 2.5m legs.
Cover from the Elements
Collect the shopping, unbuckle the child seat and unfold the Wheelchair without getting soaked through.
Keep your toolbench and equipment dry. Our carport makes for a great work-area canopy.
Easy DIY Assembly
Our illustrated assembly instructions allow a quick and painless install of this UPVC Carport Awning with basic tools. Our feet can be mounted to decking, patio slabs and concrete.
Make the Outside More Livable
Keep your Car Clean and Presentable
Traditional tarpaulin car covers have many drawbacks:
- They struggle to stand-up over time
- Need to be custom fitted to provide proper protection, making them expensive
- Can trap moisture in the car, allowing mould to grow
- Assume that it isn't already raining before being fitted
- Need to be taken on and off everytime you use the car
Our solution is a little easier. Simply park the car and... that's it!
Suitable uses for our Carport include:
- Undercover work area
- Protected laundry area
- Pet/ Animal Accommodation
- Wheelchair/ Tool Storage
- Large door canopy
- Firewood/Coal store
- Large smoking shelter
- All weather play area
Now includes free guttering and down pipe, that can be aimed at a drain or into a water butt.
- Rigid white uPVC frame
- Insulated transparent polypropylene roofing
- Galvanised steel reinforcement bars
- Round white guttering and downpipe
- Zinc plated wather resistant fixings
- White plastic cover caps for frame fixings
|Both the height at the front, as well as the depth, are variable dependending on the pitch of the roof|
|Variation||Width||Depth||Height at the Wall||Weight||No. of Boxes||Assembly Manual|
|Base Unit - 3.8m||380cm / 12'5”||253cm / 8'3”||231cm / 7'6"||46kgs||4||View Here|
|Extension - 1.9m||190cm / 6'2”||253cm / 8'3”||231cm / 7'6"||18kgs||4||View Here|
A level base will need to be prepared for this product. Decking, concrete or patio slabs are ideal simple solutions.
If you have uneven walls we recommend purchasing a timber beam to go between the car port and your house. Power tools will be required for this element of assembly.
3 Customer Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really pleased with the carport, delivered within 3 days, arrived promptly, everything complete. Fairly easy to erect considering we are novices. Looks fab once up - not used as a carport but as a patio shelter - really impressed thank you :)
I recently purchased the carport and was impressed with the simple yet effective design, the assembly was so easy, the instructions were idiot proof which allowed me to 'modify the installation allowing me the connect it directly to my garage. I was amazed at the finished result, I expected it to be good but Norfolk have really impressed me. If i ever need to add something to my bungalow I'll know exactly where to shop, Norfolk Greenhouses, competitively priced, quality assured with a great design, 10 out of 10! Well done!
Easy erection and happy with quality, would recommend as a decent buy.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.